Connecticut USDA Home Loans. Get up to 100%
Call for a free home loan consultation
Get Pre-Approved / Fast, Simple Process.
By requesting information you agree to be contacted by phone, text and email.
USDA Home Loans
Home buyers and homeowners in search of an affordable, zero money down mortgage option may want to consider a USDA Loan. With a USDA Rural Housing Loan, eligible borrowers can take advantage of up to 100% financing for the purchase of a home in a qualified area.
To be eligible for USDA financing, both borrowers and the property itself must meet certain criteria. Because USDA Loans were designed to help increase access to homeownership in less developed areas, they are only available to homes located in USDA-approved zones.
Call us today at (203) 913-6016 for a free consultation.
Have a Question? Let us know...
Why Consider a USDA Mortgage?
- Up to 100% financing available (no down payment required)
- Competitive, fixed interest rates
- Credit guidelines may be more lenient than conventional home financing
- Single upfront mortgage insurance premium that may be financed into the loan
- Can be used to refinance a mortgage into a lower interest rate